Most of the time, we take life way too seriously. Take this opportunity to loosen up and find the fun! Collect as much green as you can (shamrocks, clothing, food, games, etc.) and plan for an enjoyable St. Patricks Day.
It began as a christian holiday honoring the passing of St Patrick. But now, regardless of your beliefs or background, it can be your reason to dress in green and celebrate! I say, why not? Wear your own Irish Smile. Find an Irish Joke for fun. St. Patty’s Day is coming up fast. Let’s weave in a lot of silliness — choose your personal style. Whether you like to party with a crowd, dress up your dog, or prefer to enjoy your shamrock joy in private— find a way to ring in this fun. I highly recommend this additional reason to find the fun.
Irish or Not, Enjoy the ‘holiday’…Several silly ways to be green…
- •Tonight show with Kermit & Jimmy Fallon:https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Jimmy-Fallon-Kermit-the-Frog-St-Patricks-Day-Its-Not-Easy-Bein-Green-250731831.html
- Family Fun Magazine: https://www.pinterest.com/FamilyFunmag/st-patricks-day-fun/
- St. Pat’s Day Trivia: https://hellogiggles.com/reviews-coverage/10-fun-bits-st-patricks-day-trivia/
- Nat’l Geographic: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/explore/celebrations/st-patricks-day/
- Games for kids:Gallery of Family Fun: https://www.countryliving.com/entertaining/g26234489/st-patricks-day-games/
Maybe you’ll find a 4-leaf clover — those are the lucky ones! — Diane
This article is from my weekly Illuminated Insights column on the Reiki Awakening Academy web site.