Here are the first 3 steps in my step-by-step process to help you achieve a meaningful holiday season.
1. Slow Down and Breathe
- Slow down
- Relax into your true self… thru mindful time & space.
- Choose what works best for you.(meditation, yoga, exercise, quiet time and more…)
2. Are You Living with a Grateful and Thankful Heart?
- Feel appreciation for life
- Use baby steps if it helps.
- Above all— love YOU first. (ps. if that is tricky, start by ‘tuning into’ to a much younger version of you)
3. YOU are the one.
We all have others in our lives. Yet, ultimately, its important to start by trusting yourself, above all. There is a lot of noise in the world, even from those who care for you. Just pause, and reflect on what matters to you.
Check back next week for Step 4!