Here is my step-by-step process to help you achieve a meaningful holiday season.
1. Slow Down and Breathe
- Slow down
- Relax into your true self… thru mindful time & space.
- Choose what works best for you.(meditation, yoga, exercise, quiet time and more…)
2. Are You Living with a Grateful and Thankful Heart?
- Feel appreciation for life
- Use baby steps if it helps.
- Above all— love YOU first. (ps. if that is tricky, start by ‘tuning into’ to a much younger version of you)
3. YOU are the one.
We all have others in our lives. Yet, ultimately, its important to start by trusting yourself, above all. There is a lot of noise in the world, even from those who care for you. Just pause, and reflect on what matters to you.
4. It’s Going to Be OK!
- Regardless of what is happening right now — It’s Going To Be OK.
- Take deep breaths and feel at peace.
- Close your eyes if you can do so safely, and take several slow, controlled breaths.
Taking several deep breaths at times of anxiety, stress, or when you’re feeling overwhelmed will help you calm your mind and body, and allow you to focus more clearly. Try it! It does wonders!
5. Focus on Self-Care, and Just Be.
It is so very important to take care of what you need first; then you are much better able to help others.
6. Connect to your inner power for peace and clarity.
We live in a diverse world yet we so have many things in common. We all want to feel connected to something larger than ourselves. Focus on your inner power, whatever that is for you. Once you are connected to what matters, and turn on all the positive energy, it will flow through you and ground you.
Follow these steps to enjoy your holidays with a sense of peacefulness and joy. What a blessing!
Wishing you peace, joy, love and hope! Happy Holidays! ~ Diane